Harliqueen is a cross of Harliquin and Space Queen. It is Sativa/Indica 70/30, flowering 55-60 days. Heavy producer which is good for pain relief & and nerve pain and restless leg syndrome.
The Harlequin mother plant acquired at Harborside Health Center was a huge find and leap in CBD hybrids. Having created Pennywise, Deadlights and Hurkle I wanted to expand the cherry terps. of her with my best male plant Space Queen in order to increase resin production and terpene profile. Harliqueen is a hybrid cross between the high-CBD sativa Harlequin and Space Queen with contains Romulan and is my favourite strain for nerve pain and restless leg syndrome. The hybrid is very powerful and provides almost instant relief from trembling nerves.
- Phenotypes: Huge spear shaped colas that reek of cherry and spice, very similar phenotypes.
- Height: Long dense bushes with triangle shaped spears.
- Yield: Medium to Heavy
- Environment: Indoor / Outdoor, does well in both, extended veg time needed indoors
- Harvest: 56-60 days
- Sativa / Indica 70/30
- Hybrid: Harlequin X Space Queen
- Taste: Cherry’s Ludens Cough Drops, pomegranate, and cranberry undertones a thick oily smoke.